Support. Connect. Empower. Make a difference.
As moms ourselves we understand that life is about finding balance and nurturing our minds and spirits as well as our bodies. By joining Fit4Mom in your area you are not only joining a workout program but becoming part of "Our Village."
As part of "Our Village" you will be able to enjoy fun and playful activities with your child, build a tight community of like minded moms to share advice, tips and most importantly laughter with and build life long relationships.
Our Village is powered by Fit4Mom and consists of six essential components:
1. Free Playgroups (three times per week): Our goal is to provide meaningful experiences for both mom and child(ren). We facilitate uplifting supportive conversation for mom and developmental activities for children that emphasize wonder, discover and creativity.
2. Weekly Field Trips: We want to provide educational and fun outings for the kiddo's at any age level.
3. Music & Art Class (twice a month): At Fit4mom Roswell we provide music class twice a month as well as art. We feel it's extremely important to introduce our little ones to music and art at an early age.
4. Moms’ Nights Out (once per month): This is a time for moms! The goal is to provide an activity to allow your moms group to re-discover adult conversation and personal passions.
5. Family Events (once a month): In addition lot our activities for mom and child we also offer monthly family events. We feel it's important to be able to get out and socialize with your entire family and for our husbands to get a chance to meet the women we have become friends with.
6. “Moms with a Mission” (once per quarter): Our goal is to provide you with a platform to help better the community where you live and play. We organize and inspire members to participate in activities focused on giving back to children, families and the environment.
Our Village events take place every day after class!