Support. Connect. Empower. Make a difference.
As moms ourselves we understand that life is about finding balance and nurturing our minds and spirits as well as our bodies. By joining FIT4MOM Roswell / Alpharetta you are not only joining a workout program but becoming part of "Our Village."
As part of "Our Village" you will be able to enjoy fun and playful activities with your child, build a tight community of moms to share advice, tips and most importantly laughter with and build life long relationships. #themotherhoodisreal
Our Village is powered by the awesome Play Group Captains of FIT4MOM Roswell / Alpharetta and consists of six essential components:
1. Free Playgroups: Hangout after class and get to know each other. Our goal is to provide meaningful experiences for both mom and child(ren). We facilitate uplifting supportive conversation for mom and developmental activities for children that emphasize wonder, discover and creativity.
2. Weekly Field Trips: We want to provide educational and fun outings for the kiddo's at any age level. Every Wednesday we have something planned from picnics at our local parks to adventures in the city. It is always more fun to go on adventures with your friends and it really helps to have the support of Our Village to help with the kids.
3. Music & Art Class: At FIT4MOM Roswell / Alpharetta, we feel it's extremely important to introduce our little ones to music and art at an early age. We provide two Kindermusik classes a month for our members, one designed for the "little guys" who aren't quite walking or maybe just started and the other for the "movers and shakers." We also have at least one monthly art project to do together that won't get YOUR house all messy! We also organize seasonal mini professional photo shoots so you can capture this fleeting time in your child's life.
4. Moms’ Nights Out (once per month): This is a time for moms! We provide an activity to allow you to re-discover adult conversation and your personal passions. It is a chance to finish an entire conversation with your FIT4MOM friends!
5. Family Events: In addition to our activities for mom and child, we also offer monthly family events. We feel it's important to be able to get out and socialize with your entire family and for our husbands to get a chance to meet the women we have become friends with. We also host a Date Night to help maintain and grow your most important relationship.
6. “Moms with a Mission” (once per quarter): Our goal is to provide you with a platform to help better the community where you live and play. We organize and inspire members to participate in activities focused on giving back to children, families and the environment.
Check below for our latest monthly calendar!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
You know moms & kids, things are always subject to change!